Il Direttivo dell’Associazione Storia della Città ha approvato la concessione del patrocinio gratuito alla seguente iniziativa:
International Survey and Design Seminar & Workshop
“Reading and designing the Kyrenia Castle. Enhancing heritage in the historical landscape”
6-13 May 2018, Girne, Cyprus
Programma e iscrizione:
Scadenza per l’adesione: 6 aprile 2018
Girne American University, Faculty of Architecture, Design and Fine Arts, Department of Interior Architecture
International Centre for Heritage Studies, Girne American University Girne, North Cyprus
“Students from University of Florence and from “Sapienza”, University of Rome, together with GAU and Özyeğin students in Architecture, Interior Architecture and Master, divided in different teams, coordinated by different tutors, will be taking part in different activities:
– Laser Scanner digital survey of the Kyrenia Castle, under the direction of the Laboratory of the University of Florence.
– Photographic digital survey of the Kyrenia Castle, under the direction of the Laboratory of the University of Florence.
– Documentation of the archaeological materials in the deposits of the Department of Antiquities, connected to the Kyrenia Shipwreck
– Design of an Archaeological museum inside the Kyrenia Castle
– Historical research on the Kyrenia Castle
– Restoration project of the Kyrenia Castle
A seminar will open the workshop, a midterm report will be held in between, and final presentation of the results will be in the last day”[…]